It’s almost time for magic! And a big part to be able to go back to it is the Disney Park Pass System!
As we know, before visiting a Disney park again, a reservation will be needed. That’s why Disney launched a very convenient online tool that will make the process a bit easier.
So if you are planning on visiting the Walt Disney World Resort soon, these are the dates you need to consider for making your park reservations:
- June 22, 2020: For Disney Resort and other select hotels with a valid theme park admission
- June 26, 2020: For Annual Passholders without a resort reservation
- June 28, 2020: For Guests with a valid theme park admission
Disney Park Pass System reservations will be available through September 26, 2021.
If you would like to visit a Disney Park in 2020 and don’t have a Disney Resort reservation or valid admission, you can purchase that later this summer based on availability of park reservations.
For Guests looking to book a Disney vacation in 2021, can do it starting June 28, 2020. You will be able to view park reservations availability online before purchasing tickets.
Now let’s see how to use the Disney Park Pass System and start planning your vacation!
Step 1: Link your ticket to your My Disney Experience account
- First you need to access your My Disney Experience account or create one if you need to. You can do it here.
- Then link your valid admission. All guests in your party must also have a valid ticket linked to their account
- If you have a Disney Resort reservation you must link that to your account as well
Step 2: Create your party that will join at the parks
- Select your family or friends that you would like to include and click continue. In case you don’t see one of them, you can select “Add a Guest” and put their information
- If you are staying in a Disney Resort or other select hotel with a package that includes tickets, everyone in your party must also have a hotel reservation linked. If this varies, you will need to make separate reservations
- Please note that you may need to make more then one Disney Park Pass System reservation depending on your admission type. Make sure your party consist of Annual Passholders or theme park ticket holders
Step 3: Select a date and theme park
- Select a date: View a calendar and choose one of the available dates for your visit
- Select a theme park: You will also see the park hours displayed for your convenience
- Select a time: Pick the time you would like to visit the park
Step 4: Review and confirm your plans
- Carefully review and confirm your selected theme park and date
- In case changes need to be made, you can simply select “Back” to revise your selections
- Agree to the terms and conditions, including the COVID-19 liability waiver
- Finally click “Confirm”
- You can view your reservation on the “My Plans” section of My Disney Experience
- If you need to make another reservations, click on “Make Another Reservation” to keep planning your vacation
Also is important to remember that park hopping is temporarily unavailable, for more details you can go here.
Reservations are limited and subject to availability and not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. So if you are purchasing tickets, be sure to complete your reservations as soon as possible.
Once your Disney Park Pass System reservation is done, you can start your countdown to visit Disney again and enjoy the magic!
Credit: Walt Disney World
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney World Extending Holiday Theme Park Hours! - October 26, 2020
- Upcoming Minnie’s Seasonal Dining Events Coming To Hollywood Studios! - October 24, 2020
- Disney World Keeps Select Theme Parks Open Later On Halloween! - October 20, 2020