Walt Disney World is reopening in 3 weeks and with that come some changes to be able to enjoy the magic again.
One of the recent ones is the temporarily suspension of park hopping tickets. In order to comply with the reduced capacity at theme parks, this option will not be available for now.
If you have a Disney reservation with park hopper tickets, these are the options available for you:
- Ticket extension: You may use your current date based ticket by September 26, 2021 with the existing add-on options, should the options return by that date.
- Ticket modification: Resort packages with tickets may be modified or cancelled. To discuss your options please contact the Disney Reservation Center at 407-934-7639 beginning June 22 or contact your travel professional.
- Ticket cancellation: If you don’t want to use your ticket, you also have the option of cancelling your ticket or package. To discuss your options please contact the Disney Reservation Center at 407-566-4985 beginning June 22 or contact your travel professional.
As of now there’s no specific date as when this option will be back but Disney hopes it will be soon.
In the meantime, why not enjoy that extra money and treat yourself with your favorite Disney snack!
Walt Disney World will be reopening on July 11th for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, and July 15th for Hollywood Studios and Epcot.
Credit: Walt Disney World
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Adorable Minnie Mouse Pastel Grilled Cheese You Can Make At Home! - March 3, 2021
- These Rapunzel Donuts Are The Best Treat Ever! - March 3, 2021
- Welcome Springtime With This Delicious Mickey Bark! - March 2, 2021