Calling all cupcake fans! A Monster Cupcake has arrived at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort for the Halloween season.
Not only is this Monster Cupcake monstrous in proportions, but in it’s flavor as well. This caramel apple cupcake is loaded with frosting and then filled with a caramel apple pie center.
The monster cupcake can be found at Landscape of Flavors right in the main building/food court of Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. For just $5.99 you can sink your teeth into its appley center. For those of you on a dining plan, we have great news- you can also use a snack credit to purchase this seasonal treat.
Halloween treats are popping up all over the Walt Disney World Resort and there are even a few specialty treats for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Some of the items you need to add to your “must do” list include:
- Not So Poison Apple Cupcake – Main Street Bakery
- Halloween Cinnamon Roll – Main Street Bakery
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – Main Street Bakery
- Minnie Witch Brownie – Casey’s Corner
- Hades Nachos -Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn
- Worms and Dirt – Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn
- Cider House Treats – Golden Oak Outpost
- Zero Waffle Sundae – Sleepy Hollow
- Jack Skellington Cake Push Pop – Sleepy Hollo
- Madame Leota Dessert – Liberty Square Market
- Hitchhiking Ghosts Dessert – Aloha Isle
- Oogie Boogie Merengue – Gaston’s Tavern
- Maleficient Lime Soft Serve = Storybook Treats
Ready to plan your trip to Disney World? Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations including the Disney Cruise Line. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.716.697.1211, via email at MickeyTravelsMeganN@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.