The Minnie Van Airport Service, which can be added to your Walt Disney World Resort vacation package, can now be added to select off-site hotels as well. Beginning today, you don’t have to call to add this option as it’s also available to be added online. The Minnie Van Airport Service Add-On can be added to any available Walt Disney Travel Company Package from the off-site properties listed below.
Select hotels include:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (B Resort & Spa, Best Western Lake Buena Vista, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista)
- Bonnet Creek Resorts (Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Waldorf Astoria Orlando, and Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek)
Flamingo Crossings Resorts (SpringHill Suites Orlando and TownePlace Suites Orlando)
Guests can add one-way or round-trip Minnie Van Airport Service between Walt Disney World Resort and Orlando International Airport (MCO). Please note the Minnie Van Airport Service Add-On for these hotels can only be booked online or by calling the Disney Reservation Center at (800) 327-2996.
The maximum number of Guests allowed per vehicle is six people. The maximum number of bags allowed per vehicle is six medium-sized suitcases. Gratuity is not included. Booking must be made at least three days prior to pick up. Guests needing ADA Accessible vehicles should reach out to the Minnie Van team directly at (407) 828-3500. Vehicles are pet-friendly.
- Disneyland Cast Members to Receive a Care Package Before Returning to Work - August 8, 2020
- Margaritaville Resort Orlando and Encore Resort at Reunion Win the 2020 Travelers’ Choice Award from Tripadvisor - August 7, 2020
- Guests Booked at Disneyland Resort Hotels Through August 29 Receiving Notification - August 7, 2020