Minnie Mouse is Amorette’s Character Cookie of the Week.
Amorette’s has been hosting a Character Cookie of the Week for the holiday season, and this week we get to enjoy a special Minnie Mouse cookie in the shape of the icon Mickey Ear Hats, or in this case, Minnie Ears!
In the last few weeks we have seen:
- Goofy Hat Cookie (was available Nov. 25 – Dec. 1)
- Donald Hat Cookie (was available Dec. 2-9)
- Pluto Hat Cookie (was available Dec. 10-17)
This week it’s Minnie’s turn. The Minnie Mouse cookie is a gingerbread base and is decorated with her iconic red and white polka dot dress pattern and stylish bow. Can you spot the hidden Mickey? Speaking of Mickey, starting Christmas Morning, Dec. 25th through Dec. 30th, Amorette’s will be serving a Mickey Hat Cookie as their final Character Cookie of the Week for 2018.
This cookie pairs well with a warm cup of hot cocoa or coffee while you visit the many stores and attractions at Disney Springs. Be sure to check out Amorette’s Patisserie before you start down the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail so you can enjoy a special treat while enjoying these limited time seasonal offerings.
This delicious and spice filled gingerbread Minnie Mouse cookie will be available at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs from Dec. 18th through December 24th.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Meet the Cast and Crew of “Ron’s Gone Wrong” Coming to Theaters October 22nd - October 17, 2021
- ‘Black Panther’ Actress Dorothy Steel Has Passed Away at Age 95 - October 17, 2021
- Disney is Now Hiring Character Look-A-Likes for Disney Parks and Cruise Line - October 17, 2021