If you are already a DVC member you already know that this membership has plenty of perks. Well now, there is a new exclusive Disney Vacation Club Dining package available! DVC members can now enjoy dinner, drinks, and dessert at Disney’s Contemporary Resort before viewing the Magic Kingdom Fireworks!
Located at the Contemporary Resort, guests will begin their evening in a reserved seating area at The Wave…Of American Flavors. Approximately 1.5 hours before the start of the Magic Kingdom fireworks, guests will sample pre-dinner delights before sitting down for an exclusive prix-fixe meal.
After your meal, guests will be escorted to the Top of the World Lounge for a special viewing area for the fireworks. Known as one of the vacation kingdom’s most exclusive spaces, the Top of the World Lounge will provide you with refreshing beverages, small desserts and an amazing view of the Magic Kingdom area. They weren’t kidding when they said this was a new exclusive Disney Vacation Club dining package!
This package will be offered daily starting Monday, January 14, 2019 through Sunday, June 30, 2019. However, there are specific block out dates. This package is not available on the following dates: Valentine’s Day, Easter weekend-Friday, April 19 through Sunday, April 21, 2019, and Mother’s Day Weekend- Friday, May 10 through Sunday, May 12, 2019.
In addition, other important information guests should know before booking this package.
- This package costs $59 per person, plus tax and gratuity
- You must call Member Services, 800-800-9800, to make a reservation. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance to avoid forfeiting the full price of the experience.
- Guests must be 21 years old with a photo ID to consume alcohol.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian.
- Disney Dining plan entitlements cannot be used for this experience.
- Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for any additional special offers or discounts, including the DVC member 10% Food and Beverage discount.
- Party size limit, 5 guests plus member-total of up to 6 people per party.
- Guests check-in takes place at The Wave…of American Flavors. A valid DVC membership card and photo ID required at check-in.
This sounds like one amazing experience for DVC members and special guests! If you are not a DVC member yet and would like to learn more about how to become one in order to enjoy the benefits, such as the exclusive Disney Vacation Club Dining package, you can find more information here!
Ready to experience the Disney magic yourself? Well, pack your bags and get ready! As an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations, and the official travel partner for Chip and Co, I can help you begin your journey. Just click the Key to the World Travel Picture, email me at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org, on facebook or fill out the form below for a free no-obligation quote.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!