Looking for a new (non-alcoholic) beverage to try next time you travel around the World Showcase in Epcot? Then, make sure to stop The Joy of Tea booth in the China Pavillion and check out the new Milk Cap Tea.
Milk Cap Tea is a Lychee tea and topped with a creamy milk cap. It is topped with a sprinkling of Himalayan salt. If you are a fan of the popular Bubble Tea which is also available at The Joy of Tea, then you will love the new Milk Cap Tea!
The Milk Cup Tea costs $7.95 and is just one of the many new food additions to Epcot. A few other new additions to your tasting plan at Epcot are:
- Oreo Chocolate Mouse at Sunshine Seasons
- Mac and Cheese Hot Dogs at Liberty Inn
- Boston Cream Cupcakes at Fountain View
- Blueberry Frozen Drinks
Have you tried the new Milk Cap Tea yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Planning a visit to Epcot and Walt Disney World? Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ 25th Anniversary Edition Arrives on Blu-Ray in September! - August 17, 2018
- Take a Look at the 2018 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Guide Map - August 17, 2018
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Kicks Off Tonight! - August 17, 2018