Great news! Reservations are now open for dining reservations during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
Ready to don a costume for some happily haunted holiday fun? On select nights August 17 through October 31, 2018, Magic Kingdom park is hosting Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, an annual celebration of all things ghoulishly grand. Witches, bats ‘n’ black cats are welcome, but a valid party ticket is the only way to enter the park and join the festivities!
With hocus pocus ‘round every pumpkin, you’re sure to rouse scare-raising appetites—so why not craft a little mealtime magic of your own? During Mickey’s specially ticketed shindig, partygoers can relax over fabulous food and a heaping helping of fantasy at one of 3 popular table-service restaurants. Now break out y’er broomsticks… it’s time for some devilishly divine dining experiences.
Restaurants accepting reservations during party hours are same as last year:
Be Our Guest
Indulge in delectable French-inspired fare amidst enchanting décor—très délicieux!
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Hobnob with royalty as Disney Princesses stop by the castle during a one-of-a-kind fairytale feast.
Visit with Winnie the Pooh and the Hundred Acre Wood gang for an amazing, all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet.
If you are having trouble finding availability for reservations, there is a trick to it. If you are just searching the specific restaurant for a reservation you may very well overlook available times. Open dining reservations are listed not under the specific restaurant but under new pages entitled “Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dining”. The easiest way I found to search online was to just filter my dining search to “Magic Kingdom” and the party dining listing will appear. This method will show all available reservations within the Magic Kingdom on the date and time you are searching. This is the link for the Halloween Party dining- Dining
The dates for 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party are as follows:
- August 17, 24, 28 and 31
- September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 and 30
- October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30 and 31
Know before you go info:
- Valid tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party are required to make reservations and are not included in the price of dining or dessert party packages.
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations will not be available through each restaurant’s dining page for the duration of the event.
- A credit card guarantee is required for dining reservations, but Guests won’t be charged prior to their visit. For bookings made at Cinderella’s Royal Table, full payment is required at time of booking.
- Restaurant menus will remain the same during the event.
- Crystal Palace Character Dining will remain the same—Character appearances are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Disney Dining Plans will be accepted at all 3 participating restaurants.
- Call (407) 939-3463 or (407) WDW-DINE to purchase party tickets and make dining/dessert party reservations or book online.
Please note: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets are required to book dinner or dessert party reservations. No exceptions will be made.
If you are attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party, dining is also available for those nights! Get more info here!
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.