Will you be attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year at the Magic Kingdom? Well then, I have some good news to share! Disney has just released Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dining for dinner (November 8 through December 21) for 3 popular table-service restaurants. Be Our Guest, Cinderella’s Royal Table, and Crystal Palace will be satisfying our Santa-sized appetites with a little mealtime magic but only for those with a valid party ticket.
You must use this link when booking online. The standard pages for the dining locations will not have Party dining times available.
2018 Event Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- November 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27 and 29
- December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 21
- Valid tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are required to make reservations and are not included in the price of dining or dessert party packages.
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dining and can be made up to 180 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations will not be available through each restaurant’s dining page for the duration of the event.
- A credit card guarantee is required for dining reservations, but Guests won’t be charged prior to their visit.
- Restaurant menus will remain the same during the event.
- Crystal Palace Character Dining will remain the same—Character appearances are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Disney Dining Plans will be accepted at all 3 participating restaurants.
Need to plan your Disney Christmas visit and/or purchase party tickets? As a writer for Chip and Co and a Certified Disney Travel Agent with MickeyTravels (the Chip and Co travel partner), I would be happy to help. Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) or you can email me directly at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com and we can start planning the magic.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- David Hasselhoff Celebrates Wife’s Birthday At Disneyland - September 20, 2018
- Disney Vacation Club Thanksgiving Feast Announced - September 19, 2018
- New “Ralph Breaks the Internet” End-credit Song “Zero” From Imagine Dragons Now Available - September 19, 2018