The annual Disney Trading event returns to Epcot from September 7-9. Titled “Mickey’s Circus,” the event will feature three days of trading, for both pins and Vinylmation.
There are approximately 26 pin items designed specifically for this event, including boxed sets, individual pins and even some Passholder-exclusive items.
For Vinylmation, Disney is releasing some 9-inch and 3-inch figures designed by Disney Design Group artists Ron Cohee, Caley Hicks, Eric Caszatt and Monty Maldovan.
This year, the event will feature two days dedicated to pin trading. On Sunday, the entire day will be dedicated to Vinylmation.
There are separate packages available to attend the pin trading and Vinylmation events. Both events will include gifts, entertainment and first-purchase opportunities for some unique merchandise. Attendees will also be able to trade for pins or Vinylmation created specifically for trading experiences at each event.
There is an early booking discount for the pin trading portion of the event that ends on June 19. We are also offering a separate breakfast and dessert reception for guests attending the pin trading portion of the event.
Are you going?
- App Review: Mouse Vault presented by Vinylmation Kingdom (chipandco.com)
- Beginners Guide to Disney Pin Trading (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Harmonious Centerpiece installed last night in Epcot - February 27, 2021
- Disney World updates Facemask policy – Face coverings must be worn while standing, waiting or sitting in dining locations. - February 27, 2021
- Portillo’s Orlando has a new Grand Opening Date - February 26, 2021