Add some magical fall decor to your home with this Mickey Pumpkin Wreath diy!
It will make you feel like you are in the middle of Main Street U.S.A! After all, the Mickey pumpkin wreaths are an iconic piece at Magic Kingdom that let everyone know the fall season is starting.
And now you can make them with this easy craft Mallory from mallory.erin.makes shared to Disney Parks so everyone can have a piece of magic at home:
MICKEY PUMPKIN WREATH
- Half foam sphere
- Two foam discs
- Foam smoother
- Orange and yellow paint
- Wire wreath form
- Fall garland
- Craft knife
- Twist ties
- Draw the Mickey pumpkin face on the large dome and start carving with the craft knife. Use it like you would with a real jack-o-lantern. Carve only partially through the foam and use the knife to pull up chunks of the foam.
- Cut the ears out of the disc pieces using the knife.
- Apply foam smoother to the carved portions of the ears and Mickey face using a plastic knife. Just like frosting a cake! Let it dry and lightly sand if needed.
- Spray paint or use acrylic paint to color the pumpkin Mickey orange. Use yellow paint for the eyes and mouth.
- Use toothpicks with glue to attach the ears to the back of the Mickey head.
- Lay out your garland to loop around the wire wreath form. Use twist ties or string to attach the garland to the wreath. Use spare leaves or flowers to fill in any gaps.
- Loop twist tie through the Mickey head to hand from the center of the wreath.
And done! You can now use your Mickey Pumpkin Wreath to decorate your home!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Mickey Pumpkin Wreath DIY To Add Some Disney Magic To Your Home! - October 20, 2021
- Pick Your Side With These Fun Lightsaber Waffle Sticks! - October 18, 2021
- Oh Boy! Colorful Mickey Pie Pops To Bake At Home! - October 18, 2021