Looking for a magical snack? What about some Mickey Pretzels with a cheesy dip!
Mickey pretzels are a must when you visit a Disney Park and now you can make them at home to enjoy them any time you want! All you have to do is follow this recipe from D23 and have a fun day baking!
MICKEY PRETZELS AND CHEESY DIP
- Store bought pizza dough (room temperature)
- Sea salt flakes
- 2 egg whites, whisked
- Store bought cheese dip or mustard
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Use a non stick cookie sheet.
- Allow the store bought pizza dough to reach room temperature
- On a lightly floured surface, cut the dough into 4 pieces to make 4 pretzels.
- Working on 1 pretzel at a time, separate the dough into 3 balls, one ball larger than the other two.
- Roll out the largest piece for the head and the smaller pieces for the ears. Tip: Don’t over flour the dough; keep it sticky.
- Create 3 circles with the dough. The large circle will be Mickey’s head, and the two smaller circles will be his ears.
- Make sure the small circles are attached to the large circle. The dough should be sticky enough so his ears are attached to create one fun pretzel.
- Brush the pretzel with the egg whites and lightly sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a cheesy dip or mustard.
Enjoy your Mickey pretzels!