Following all of the food news over the past couple of days we have some more news to share this time in the Land Pavilion at Epcot. Over at The Land, two locations are getting a few new dishes – Garden Grill and Sunshine Seasons.
A tasty Barbecued-roasted Chicken with Sweet and Tangy Barbecue Sauce as well as a Southern-style Spoon Bread is now available at Garden Grill.
At Sunshine Seasons starting today, you can enjoy a Roast Beef Sandwich with chilled roast beef, chimichurri aïoli, cheddar, arugula, and red onion on a flour-topped kaiser roll served with potato chips. For a plant-based option, try the Mediterranean Vegetable Sandwich featuring roasted red pepper, red onion, tomato, arugula, hummus, and balsamic vinaigrette on herbed focaccia.
And rounding up the new additions to this tasty spot is the Spicy Fish Taco. This dish has a fire-roasted corn salsa, creamy jalapeño Piri Piri sauce, and radish served with plantain chips – yummy!
Garden Grill is one of my favorite places to eat in Epcot as the food is always fresh, there are tons of options, and the prices aren’t too bad.
Stay up to date on all of the latest Disney Dining and Food news with the posts below:
- New Food Items and Menu updates coming to Disney World for Summer
- Updated menu for Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano coming soon
- All-you-can-eat buffet returning to Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Port Orleans Riverside Food Court updates its menu
- Disney updates the menu at Coral Reef Restaurant in Epcot
- Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort reopening on July 28th