Ready for March Madness Disney Style? “March Magic” is back for 2016! 32 teams, 5 weeks, and 1 winner!
Now is your chance to vote for your favorite rides and attractions and see who comes out on top. The East Coast (Walt Disney World) is paired up against The West Coast (Disneyland) for everyone’s favorite “March Magic” brackets.
The Gracey Manor Ghouls (from Magic Kingdom Park), are the defending Champions who took home the “March Magic” trophy last year. Starting March 15th the voting begins on The Walt Disney World Resort, and the Disneyland Resort Facebook and Twitter pages. The final match up takes place April 4th. Don’t forget to cast your votes!
As an added bonus to the fun, limited edition t-shirts go on sale March 15th at DisneyStore.com with your favorite “March Magic” team logo. You can get 2 Tees for $44 until April 10, 2016 so get them before they are gone! Posters and other items will also be available for select teams as rounds continue.
- March 15-24 – All 32 team shirts available online.
- March 24-29 – The 16 team shirts from Round 2 available online.
- March 28-31 – Team shirts for remaining eight teams in Round 3 available online.
- April 2-5 – Team shirts available online for final four teams in Round 4.
- April 4-6 – Team shirts for two remaining teams available online.
- April 5-10 – Team shirt for March Magic 2016 winner available online.
Photo Credits: Disney Parks Blog
Do you want to visit the “March Magic” attractions? Whether a Walt Disney World or Disneyland attraction is top of your list, as an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner for MickeyTravels, I would be happy to help you plan your trip! Contact me anytime Liz@MickeyTravels.com, or on my Facebook page. Vacation planning services are 100% free.
Latest posts by Liz (see all)
- All New Harambe Wildlife Parti Coming to Animal Kingdom - May 19, 2016
- Bongo’s & Wolfgang Puck’s Grande Cafe…Staying or Leaving Disney Springs? - May 11, 2016
- Cast Members at Shanghai Disney Begin Trial Operations - May 7, 2016