These Bippity Boppity Banana Bites will do magic believe it or not!
Dole created a healthy recipe inspired in Cinderella that everyone in your home will love! These treats feature banana and berries and are perfect as a little snack or breakfast option.
Want to learn how to make them? No worries, you don’t need a fairy godmother to enjoy these banana bites, just follow the recipe below:
BIPPITY BOPPITY BANANA BITES
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup of cake flour
- 1/4 cup of raw cane sugar
- 1/8 tsp of baking soda
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar
- 1 Dole banana, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of almond extract
- 1 cup of Dole cherries, stemmed and pitted
- 1 cup of Dole strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/2 cup of Dole blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F; spray a rimmed baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, 3 tbsp sugar and baking soda in a large bowl. Whip egg whites and cream of tartar in a large bowl, with mixer on medium-high speed, 4 minutes or until stiff peak form; gently fold in banana, vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Gently fold flour mixture into egg white mixture; divide batter into a 12 cup nonstick standard muffin pan.
- Bake cakes 15 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center of cakes comes out clean; cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-low heat. Toss cherries, strawberries, blueberries and remaining 1 tbsp of sugar in a large bowl; spread in a single layer on prepared baking pan.
- Place pan on hot grill rack; cover and cook 10 minutes or until berries are tender, stirring once. Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- Serve cakes topped with berry mixture.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Pumpkin Cranberry Scones From Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort To Make At Home! - September 5, 2021
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Pumpkin Bites To Make This Fall! - September 4, 2021
- These Spooky Oogie Boogie Jello Shots Are The Perfect Boozy Treat! - September 3, 2021