Halloween time is returning to the Disneyland Resort this fall and so is the fun Oogie Boogie Bash – a Disneyland Halloween party! Oogie Boogie Bash is a separate-ticket event at Disney California Adventure park on 25 select nights starting Sept. 9.
At Oogie Boogie Bash, kids and guests of all ages can trick-or-treat their way through the park in their favorite Halloween costumes and encounter characters both spooky and fantastic. Guests will experience Disney California Adventure in a unique way, with exclusive offerings like immersive treat trails, “Frightfully Fun Parade,” Villains Grove at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, “Mickey’s Trick & Treat” show and more.
Related – Must do Disneyland Summer Bucket List
On select nights beginning Sept. 9, through October 31, the separate-ticket, after-park hours event Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party will add to the spooky fun during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort. This limited-capacity event features special entertainment, character sightings, food and beverage and more. Kids and guests of all ages may enjoy donning their favorite Halloween costumes while taking in all the spook-tacular sights and trick-or-treating experiences.
Guests attending Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party also will be able to explore Disney California Adventure, including Avengers Campus, the new land where guests may encounter Doctor Strange, the Guardians of the Galaxy and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. In fact, most areas inside the theme park will remain open during Oogie Boogie Bash, giving friends and families a chance to enjoy the park’s seasonal attractions and more during the party.
Highlights of Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party include:
- Entry to Disney California Adventure Park before the party. The party begins at 6 p.m. PT and guests have the opportunity to play in Disney California Adventure three hours before the party starts.
- Wonderfully wicked, immersive treat trails appear throughout Disney California Adventure, offering kids and guests of all ages to don costumes and enjoy trick-or-treating – with an assortment of candy provided by Mars Wrigley confectionery products – under the watchful eyes of favorite characters, some familiar – some new!
- “Frightfully Fun Parade” – The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow leads this spooky showcase, arriving on his ghostly black steed just ahead of the parade and carrying his flickering jack-o’-lantern. A cavalcade of Disney characters and mischievous villains follow, ready to stir up some trouble!
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail becomes Villains Grove, a wondrous and ethereal world of imagery inspired by Disney villains. Redwood Creek is completely transformed with lighting, projections, sounds and special effects, creating a dreamlike environment. This experience unfolds in a series of scenes, each creating a hauntingly beautiful space of color, sound, light and shadow, as stories emerge from the darkest night to create an enchanting world.
- Character sightings feature beloved Disney characters including Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto and Donald Duck– plus villains, too. Guests may be surprised at who they discover at this Halloween party, ready for photos and waves.
- Halloween magic also appears on the facade of Carthay Circle Restaurant on Buena Vista Street. Carthay Circle is enchanted throughout the night as bats swarm, green energy pulses from within and spellbinding moments transform the iconic tower structure.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads from the night are included with admission to Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party. With the help of Disney Photo Pass photographers located throughout the party, it’s easier than ever to capture spooktacular memories – with the whole family in the photo.
Tickets for Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party will go on sale beginning Tuesday, July 13, (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT). Tickets are limited and guests may check out the website for important details and availability for the 25 nights: Thursday, Sept. 9; Saturday, Sept. 11; Sunday, Sept. 12; Tuesday, Sept. 14, Thursday, Sept. 16; Sunday, Sept. 19, Tuesday, Sept. 21; Thursday, Sept. 23; Sunday, Sept. 26; Tuesday, Sept. 28, Thursday, Sept. 30; Sunday, Oct. 3; Tuesday, Oct. 5; Thursday, Oct. 7; Sunday, Oct. 10; Tuesday, Oct. 12; Thursday, Oct. 14; Sunday, Oct. 17; Tuesday, Oct. 19; Thursday, Oct. 21; Sunday, Oct. 24; Tuesday, Oct. 26; Thursday, Oct. 28; Saturday, Oct. 30; and Sunday, Oct. 31, Halloween night. Online and mobile purchases are not available the day of the event. Parking is not included in the ticket price; however, for added convenience, guests will have the option to purchase a parking voucher in advance when purchasing their event tickets.
Let’s start planning your Halloween visit to the Disneyland Resort! Contact me today for a free, no-obligation vacation quote.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Cheddar Pickle Corn Dog is a must try this Halloween Season - September 3, 2021
- Magic Kingdom clock gets 50th Anniversary Makeover - September 3, 2021
- Disney’s Aulani Resort offers fall travel deals - September 2, 2021