These Glass Slipper Veggie Tea Sandwiches are perfect for any tea party!
Inspired by Cinderella’s glass slipper, this dish is vegetarian and feature traditional tea sandwiches of dole cauliflower, radish, carrot, green onion and english cucumber mixed with cashews and fat-free cream cheese.
And don’t worry, you don’t need a fairy godmother to make them, all you have to do is follow this recipe created by Dole and have a fun afternoon with your family!
Glass Slipper Veggie Tea Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 Dole green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Dole radish, chopped
- 1/2 small Dole carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup small Dole cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp of fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp of kosher salt
- 8 slices 100% whole wheat bread
- 1/6 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- Combine cashews and enough hot water to cover in a small bowl; let stand 30 minutes, then drain.
- Pulse onions, radish, carrot, cauliflower, cheese, salt and cashews in a food processor until mostly smooth. Makes about 2/3 cup.
- Cut 16 glass slippers out of bread slices using a (4-inch) glass slipper or high-heeled shoe shaped cookie cutter.
- Spread onion mixture on 8 glass slipper pieces; top with cucumber and remaining 8 glass slipper pieces.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Learn How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls From Adventureland! - July 29, 2021
- Refreshing Mint Julep From Disneyland To Make At Home! - July 28, 2021
- You Can Make The Delicious Remy’s Soup From Ratatouille At Home! - July 27, 2021