Walking around Magic Kingdom you start wondering about all the “behind the scenes” areas and you want to know what really goes on behind the scenes of the most iconic park at Walt Disney World. Well most of the questions can be answered with Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour, an in-depth 5 hour walking tour of the Magic Kingdom.
Magic Kingdom to the Max
Unlock the fascinating history of Magic Kingdom park and gain backstage access to legendary hidden areas.
This 5-hour walking tour explores the creation and remarkable growth of one of the most beloved parks at Walt Disney World Resort. Explore secret locations you’ve always wondered about and get the inside scoop on some of your favorite attractions. During your tour:
- Ride at least 2 classic Magic Kingdom attractions while hearing about their hidden secrets.
- Access the famed underground “Utilidor” tunnels that allow people and supplies to travel beneath the park unseen.
- Learn little-known trivia about each of the “lands” of the park.
- Visit the special backstage area where parade floats are stored and serviced.
- Enjoy your choice of lunch entrée at Columbia Harbour House, included with your tour.
- Take home an exclusive keepsake!
Experience the Urban Legend
Enter the underground service tunnels to uncover a mystery that’s absolutely, almost unbelievably, true!
The Guest-accessible areas of Magic Kingdom park are actually on the second floor of a massive structure. The tunnels below, known as “Utilidors,” allow Cast Members, deliveries and even rubbish to be unknowingly transported below Guests’ feet as they wait in line for their favorite attractions. You’ve got to see the Utilidors for yourself!
It All Started with a Man
Hear the intriguing story of Walt Disney and how his vision, innovation and creativity brought the theme park to life. You’ll gain insight on Walt’s thought process as he was designing the park, learn fun trivia and little-known facts, discover hidden Mickeys and other often-overlooked details, and more.
The Know Before You Go
- Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour is an outdoor walking tour, so check the weather forecast and dress appropriately.
- No cameras, video equipment or cell phones may be used while backstage. Photography is allowed and encouraged in non-backstage areas.
- Locations and attractions visited on your tour are subject to change without notice.
- Guests must be 16 years of age or older and have a valid photo ID.
- Please check in at the Chamber of Commerce building adjacent to City Hall 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation.
- Same-day bookings are on a walk-up basis only, based on availability.
- Adults are $74.00
Have you done this tour? Seen the legendary “utilidors”? What did you think, learn anything new? Join us next time as we explore other backstage tours around the Magic Kingdom.
Let me book your your chance to save Magic Kingdom from a Villain or any of the other tours and events we have talked about on your next vacation. At DIF we offer personalized travel planning, lots of extras and the first Mickey Mouse Ice Cream is on me to help make your trip even more magical.
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014 (chipandco.com)
- Best Fireworks Viewing Locations In Magic Kingdom (chipandco.com)
- Magic Kingdom Extra’s You Don’t Want To Miss – Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.