Disney Interactive has announced a slate of new family-friendly digital series to serve the need for quality on-demand content that is viewable across multiple platforms. This programming slate, which will serve the entire family with premium, original shows, will premiere on Disney.com and its digital network in order to engage audiences with the kind of powerful digital story-telling Disney is known for on whichever devices and platforms they prefer.
“Storytelling is deeply rooted in Disney’s heritage, and at Disney Interactive, we are carrying forward that legacy with premium, short-form original content that meets our high bar of ‘special entertainment with heart’,” said James Pitaro, Co-President of Disney Interactive. “We are relentlessly focusing on a quality Disney experience that allows us, and our advertising partners, to delight our Guests as we build out an interactive experience that is everywhere our guests are.”
Series unveiled at the company’s Newfront presentation to advertising partners in New York today include:
- Blank: A Love Story — In this web series based on Vinylmation, the vinyl collectible toys based on Disney characters, a blank toy is left unpainted by a factory machine and sets out on a dangerous journey to find the only other toy that may hold the answer to his destiny.
- Celebrity Pet Psychic — Sonya Fitzpatrick, the most sought-after animal communicator in the world, shares her talents with animal-loving celebrities.
- Citizen Kid — In this series, we profile ordinary kids who are doing extraordinary things with their lives and in their communities.
- Unfiltered with Cole Plante — Follow 16-year-old electronic dance deejay Cole Plante as he prepares to take the stage at Lollapalooza, while balancing school and teen life.
- D’Fied — A weekly show highlighting the best of Disney-inspired style. From sneaker culture to DIY fashion to upcoming trends, it’s the latest in style with a Disneyfied edge.
- Digitales — In this finger puppet theater series, kids bring laughter to an ageless audience as they retell stories from classic Disney films, attractions and fairytales.
- It’s a Small World — Based on the “It’s A Small World” theme park attraction and successful e-book series, this series follows a magical hot-air balloon as it befriends a group of kids and embarks on an unforgettable adventure across the globe.
- Making It Up — From crafts to baking, renowned Hollywood mom Kerri Kenney-Silver offers how-to tips from her two-acre Malibu home.
- Stunt’d — In this mockumentary series, we follow an indie film crew as they shoot stunt scenes that have the most unexpected and outrageous outcomes.
- Swampy’s Underground Adventures: Season 2 — Based on the protagonist from the hugely successful mobile game “Where’s My Water,” season 2 of this popular series will continue to highlight the unpredictable adventures of Swampy the alligator and his quest for friendship and adventure.
- That’s Fresh with Helen Cavallo — In this cooking show with Helen Cavallo, chef and host of the Disney Junior show That’s Fresh: Recipes so Easy, You’re Laughing, learn how to make food that the whole family will love.
When Siera isn’t helping plan Disney vacations, you can find her spreading magic on Facebook and Twitter. Are you thinking about a Disney vacation? Siera, an authorized Disney vacation planner, can help you plan your magical vacation. Plus, when you book a package, you will receive a free gift card! Contact her at email@example.com!
- Disney’s Planes Video Game Announced (chipandco.com)
- Use an authorized Disney vacation planner! (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.