We are flipping our fins over these delicious Little Mermaid Chocolate and Meringue Treats!
Add a splash of fun to your kitchen with these delicious treats inspired in Ariel! They are a great to celebrate World Princess Week while watching The Little Mermaid on Disney+!
So gather your family and have an amazing time making these treats by following this Little Mermaid chocolate and meringue treats recipe from Disney:
LITTLE MERMAID CHOCOLATE AND MERINGUE TREATS
- Teal food coloring
- White chocolate
- Mermaid tail moulds
- Piping or zip-top bag
- 3 egg whites
- 2 pinches cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of fine sugar
- Violet gel food coloring
- Piping bags
- Star, drop flowers and round pastry tips
- Crumbled cookies
- Melt white chocolate either in a microwaveable bowl in the microwave or in a heat-proof bowl over boiling water.
- Add teal food coloring to the white chocolate, mix well. Fill in a piping or zip-tip bag and snip off the ends. Pipe into mermaid tail molds. Set aside to harden.
- Preheat oven to 95 degrees.
- using an electric whisk, slowly beat the egg whites with tartar and vanilla extract. Gradually increase speed and add in the sugar in batches. Continue to beat mixture until stiff peaks have almost formed.
- Add in some violet food coloring to mixture and just gently make some swirls using a spatula. Fill into piping bags fitted with star, drop flower and round tips.
- Pipe out shapes using the different tips on a tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 1 1/2 hours. Turn off oven when time is up, but do not remove. Leave meringue to cool down fully in the oven, for about 1 hour.
- Remove mermaid tails from mold and serve with meringue over crumbled cookies.
We hope you and your family love these Little Mermaid Chocolate and Meringue Treats and have a fantastic day celebrating Ariel!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Apple Pie To Surprise Everyone This Thanksgiving! - November 25, 2021
- Holiday It’s A Small World Cookies To Celebrate Christmas! - November 23, 2021
- Delicious Mickey Mouse Peppermint Cookies To Bake During The Holidays! - November 23, 2021