Looking for a new and refreshing way to eat some fruit? What about with a Princess Pearls Punch!
This delicious drink recipe from Dole, it’s the perfect way to get your fruit fix this summer. Inspired by The Little Mermaid in honor of World Oceans Day, this recipe is super easy to make and everyone in your family will love it!
PRINCESS PEARLS PUNCH
- 1 3/4 cups of chilled 100% white grape juice
- 1/2 cup of chopped Dole mango
- 1/2 cup of chopped Dole pineapple
- 1/2 cup of Dole blueberries
- 1/3 cup of large pearl tapioca
- 4 extra wide straws
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Stir 1 1/2 cups juice, mango, pineapple and blueberries in a pitcher; cover and refrigerate 1 hour or up to 2 hours. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
- Bring 8 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepot over high heat; add tapioca. Reduce heat to medium-high and boil 30 minutes or until tapioca is translucent, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir tapioca and remaining 1/4 cup of juice in a medium bowl; cool 5 minutes. Makes about 1/2 cup.
- Divide tapioca mixture into 4(10 oz) glasses; pour juice mixture over tapioca. Place 1 straw in each glass; garnish with mint, if desired.
- Refreshing Princess Pearls Punch To Have This Summer! - June 9, 2021
- Want Some Shrimp And Pineapple Thingamabobs? We Have Plenty! - June 8, 2021
- Plant-Based Maui Pizza Rollups Recipe - June 7, 2021