I mentioned these vacation packages briefly in my recent “Which Dining Plan Is Right For You?” article, and they are definitely worth exploring some more, especially if you are considering booking a WDW vacation to celebrate something special like a honeymoon or an anniversary – or if you just want to experience some VIP treatment while at WDW!
Living The Premium Life: This package includes accommodations at a Walt Disney World Resort, and Park Tickets that can be customized to the length of your stay. It also includes plenty of great amenities:
- Preferred fireworks viewing at Epcot and Magic Kingdom
- The Premium dining plan is included – 2 snacks and 3 meals per night per person, and the meals can be used either as counter service or table service (a nice perk, if you ask me!)
- Unlimited use of golf courses
- Complimentary tickets to Disney’s exclusive Cirque Du Soleil show “La Nouba”
- Free access to select “behind the scenes” tours around the World
- Access to the Richard Petty Junior Ride-Along Experience
- ….and more! Basically, it’s Disney with extra Magic to make your vacation even better!
Living The Platinum Life: Disney boasts that this package provides the “ultimate vacation” experience – and it includes accommodations at a Deluxe Disney Resort, as well as all the amenities and perks listed above as part of the Premium Package. The Platinum status offers a few extras too – pre-arrival planning service – including assistance with golf tee times, dining reservations, and booking park tours and tickets. You also have access to an exclusive fireworks cruise, a ride on the Characters In Flight balloon with a view high above the World, complimentary spa treatments to help you relax and get the most out of your vacation, and turndown service too!
Both the Premium and Platinum plans include The Perks of staying on WDW Property – Extra Magic Hours (more time at the Parks!), the Magical Express service (free transportation from the Orlando airport to your WDW Resort), Package delivery to your Resort (so you can shop your heart out!) and more!
These VIP packages may cost more, but they are designed to help you get the most out of your time at Walt Disney World – and can really make the entire experience stress free! But I would LOVE to know YOUR thoughts – Have you used or considered using the Premium or Platinum vacation packages?
- Make Use Of Those Disney Park Maps With These Easy To Make Coasters! - January 20, 2020
- Disney World Character Meal Tips with Toddlers - March 22, 2017
- Tips for Traveling to Disney World with your WHOLE Family - March 14, 2017