If you enjoy Epcot’s Harmonious nighttime spectacular, then you’ll be happy to hear the music from the show is now available online! You can download the Disney songs in the music store below.
You can see the music selections available by clicking here.
Harmonious has a runtime of 20 minutes and will take place nightly, weather permitting. The show takes guests on a thrilling journey through new interpretations of classic Disney songs. 15 favorite Disney songs have been reimagined by a culturally diverse ensemble of 240 artists from around the world. This includes musicians, composers, arrangers, vocalists and more. These songs play amid choreographed moving fountains, lights, lasers, fireworks and other special effects that light up the night sky over World Showcase Lagoon.
Let’s take a closer look at the key scenes and music from Harmonious:
- Harmonious will open with a medley of songs including “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana and “Go the Distance” from Hercules. Both are performed by American Idol finalist and GRAMMY nominee Danny Gokey who is joined by vocalists Elisha Garrett and Ninet Tayeb.
- Favorite songs from The Lion King are then performed in both English and Zulu by the The Ndlovu Youth Choir from Johannesburg.
- Vocalist Bryson Camper and legendary gospel artists Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard then take us through a rendition of “Dig a Little Deeper” from The Princess and the Frog.
- French Pop Star Damien Sargue then performs a rendition of “Out There”from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- This is followed by a medley of rousing melodies from Pixar’s Coco as sung by award-winning Puerto Rican artist Luis Fonsi. He is joined by Mexican singer/songwriter Joy.
- Guests are then taken through songs from Brave performed by GRAMMY and Emmy-nominated violinist Máiréad Nesbitt and platinum-selling electronic artist, violinist and multi-talented entertainer Lindsey Stirling.
- Harmonious winds down with a medley featuring sections from movies including Mulan, The Jungle Book, and Aladdin. The vocal talents of Wang Liugi, Hollie Hammel, Aditya Rao, Gaayatri Kaundinya, Jorgie Shkara and Sanaa Marahati are featured.
- Harmonious concludes with the inspiring ballad “Someday” from The Hunchback of Notre Dame which will be combined with the new EPCOT theme song from composer Pinar Toprak.
There is a total of 15 songs featured and 13 languages represented in Harmonious.
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Star Tours in Disneyland celebrates 35 years! - January 9, 2022
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration-inspired figurines & plush coming from Funko - January 8, 2022
- Disney is hiring Vocalist for Festival of the Lion King in Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 8, 2022