Coming to select Walt Disney World Resorts some of your favorite Disney Characters will be hanging around greeting guests, having fun, and offering some very unique Disney Character experiences. Some of the characters you might find at the Walt Disney World Resorts are :
- Chip and Dale
- Mary Poppins
- The Mad Hatter
- and more!
Your favorite Disney characters might be playing a fun game of corn hole or checkers, going for a swim, or even get into some mischief.
Here are the locations & details:
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge & Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Find Chip & Dale playing games, exploring the wilderness, or even hanging out on the lawn.
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Find Lilo & Stitch saying Aloha to guests or Micky & Pluto stopping by to hang ten at this tropical resort.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Find Tigger & Pooh bouncing around the resort, Mary Poppins going for a stroll around the resort, and even Alice & the Mad Hatter dropping by for a quick dip in the pool!
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts and Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Daisy, Minnie, Donald and Goofy might go for a swim, catch some rays near the pool or wander around the lobby greeting guests.
Many of these new meet & greets coincide with the Character Meals at the resorts so if you don’t have a dining reservation booked there is a good chance you might run into your favorite Disney Characters are they out exploring the resort. These character experiences are only for a limited time and there doesn’t seem to be any set times for them to appear.
Photo Credit Disney
- Disney World Annual Passholders have a few days left to cancel - August 9, 2020
- Tom Hanks In Talks to Play Geppetto in Disney’s Live Action Pinocchio - August 5, 2020
- Plan Disney Panel replaces the Disney Parks Moms Panel - August 5, 2020