In between Chip and Co. articles this week, we hope you will tune in to episode 67 of the Disney Parks Podcast. Laugh and learn with Chip and Sarah Norris as we discuss top picks for the 100 Disney foods and drinks you should put on your bucket list!
Please join Tony Casselnova, Parkhopper Sid (Sarah Irene Donahue!) and I, as we welcome special guests Chip – head author at Chip & Co.com and Sarah Norris – writer for Chip & Co.com and owner of Gluten Free and Dairy Free at Walt Disney World! We based the entire podcast around 2 of the most popular articles on Chip & Co.com, and I think you are going to love it! If you have never listened to a podcast before, please check out the very end of this post for instructions on how to tune in.
Click these links to read 100 Disney Foods to Eat Before you Die Challenge and 100 Disney VEGETARIAN Foods to Eat Before you Die Challenge.
Bonus for Chip & Co. readers!! Click HERE to find out how YOU can win an autographed copy of Marty Sklar’s new book called Dream it! Do it! from Chip and Company.
Highlights of the podcast will include:
- Zebra Domes – no, they are not made from parts of real zebra!
- A VERY special announcement from Chip about one of his latest series of articles (he saved this information just for the podcast!)
- The names of all the pizza ovens at Via Napoli restaurant at Epcot
- Your chance to hear the voice of our fearless leader Chip
- Are you still gluten free if the chicken you eat has gluten in it’s food…and what IS turkey milk?
- Chip’s tip on how to get a low-carb burger at Beaches and Cream
- Your exclusive invitation to Sarah’s fireworks dessert party – your chance to punch Chip in the face!
- Top it all off with some of Chip’s BEST Disney tips
To play this episode click here. Then just look for the grey circle with the sideways white triangle inside of it. Click on that button and your podcast will begin playing immediately. Make sure your speakers are on!
So what foods did we miss? Let us know what you think of the show, and leave us some future topic ideas for Chip’s next interview!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!