Explore the future of agriculture and get up-close and personal with the critters of The Land Pavilion.
See, Do, Learn, Grow !
Interact with amazing plants, insects and fish—and even see alligators—on this fun yet educational walking tour.
Like the Living with the Land attraction at Epcot? Then you’ll love Behind the Seeds! This one-hour tour of the fish farm and 4 greenhouses that make up The Land Pavilion is perfect for anyone with an interest in gardening or natural sciences. On it, you’ll:
- Visit the fish farm during feeding time and see American alligators.
- Release ladybugs into the greenhouse to help protect the plants. Activity subject to availability.
- Behold gigantic fruits and vegetables and unusual crops from around the world.
- Discover the latest plant-growing techniques, including hydroponics—look, Ma, no soil!
- Take home a handout with some great ideas for your own garden.
Know Before You Go
View important information including recommended attire, tour content and cancellation policies.
- You’ll be on your feet for the whole hour of this walking tour. With that in mind, make sure you wear comfortable shoes.
- Riding the Living with the Land attraction prior to the tour will give you a preview of what to expect. Please be aware that the tour highlights listed above are subject to change.
- Please check in at the Tour Desk on the lower level of The Land Pavilion near 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation.
- Price $14.00 – $16.00 for children and $18.00 – $20.00 for adults.
Let me book your your chance to experience Behind the Seed or any of the other tours and events we have talked about on your next vacation. At DIF we offer personalized travel planning, lots of extras and kids get the first Mickey Mouse Ice Cream on me. Call me at 832-233-4468 or check out my page, here and we can get started on making me your personal travel assistant for free !
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.