In a move that is bound to upset many of Disney’s on-site resort guests, it appears that Kali River Rapids has been removed from the Extra magic Hours offerings for the park. The updated list of offerings now includes:
- DINOSAUR (which is currently closed for refurbishment)
- Expedition Everest
- Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Primeval Whirl
- TriceraTop Spin
What do you think of the removal of Kali River Rapids, and its replacement with TriceraTop Spin and Primeval Whirl?
If you would like to visit a Disney Destinatoin, but are unsure of where to begin planning your Disney vacation, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote, or you can follow along on Facebook here.
Stephanie is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels LLC, a Platinum Earmarked Disney Travel agency. She can help you plan the most magical vacation your family will never forget, and her services to you are totally FREE. Contact her at email@example.com
Latest posts by Stephanie (see all)
- Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule for April 2017 - March 30, 2017
- D23 Members can Dine with a Disney Legend This May - March 29, 2017
- Port Orleans Resort Children’s Cruise Coming to an End - March 29, 2017