If you loved our last story on Little Golden Books then you’ll love this one. Now available, another classic Disney ride in book form: Jungle Cruise! Get ready for some corny jokes and the backside of water!
A Little Golden Book’s “Disney Jungle Cruise” joins other Walt Disney World (and Disney parks around the world) attractions in receiving its own children’s book. “The Haunted Mansion” and “It’s a Small World” are also Little Golden Book stories available for purchase.
Here is Amazon’s description of this new classic: “Climb aboard the Jungle Cruise and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime! Featuring terrifying tigers, mysterious ruins, and the eighth wonder of the world, readers can experience Disney Parks’ world-famous Jungle Cruise attraction like never before in this new Little Golden Book. Available just in time for the Jungle Cruise live-action film starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Emily Blunt, this book is perfect for Disney and Little Golden Book fans of all ages!”
The book is perfect for ages 3 to 7. But let’s be honest: children won’t be the only ones snatching up this book! Grab it here and let us know if you do in the comments!
For more Disney fun for little ones, check out some of our other articles:
Photo courtesy of A Little Golden Book
- This “It’s a Small World” Disney Golden Book is the Cutest Way to See the World
- Disney’s The Haunted Mansion Little Golden Book is Coming This Summer
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- All New Rémy Area at EPCOT’s France Pavilion Decorated for Christmas - November 27, 2021
- Holidays at LEGOLAND® presented by Hallmark Channel Starts Today - November 26, 2021
- Don’t Miss These Festive Photo Ops at Disney PhotoPass Studio in Disney Springs - November 23, 2021