“Arrested Development” star Jason Bateman visited Cars Land recently with his daughter, Francesca. Jason and his family are regular visitors to the Disneyland Resort – you may remember that they stopped by for a visit this March. This time, they were here to celebrate Francesca’s sixth birthday. They wanted “to get the year started right, with a trip to the happiest place on Earth,” he said, adding that she was looking forward to being able to ride more attractions now that she is a bit taller. But, he told me, the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror “still scares daddy.”
- Holiday Cheer Spreads Throughout Disneyland and Disney California Adventure as The Happiest Place on Earth Gets Merrier (chipandco.com)
- Mandy Moore Visits Rapunzel at Disneyland Park (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Trailer for the 2nd season of The World according to Jeff Goldblum is out now! - October 22, 2021
- Main Street USA Train Station Platform refurbishment now complete - October 22, 2021
- Construction to begin on Cinderella’s Royal Table - October 22, 2021