On our latest episode of Mouse Chat, Lauren and Chris (okay, that’s me) sit down and talk about their latest trips to Disney World. Lauren suffers a case of ennui right in the middle of Le Cellier and I tell you all about my beloved Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
In addition, we’ve got:
- News of the shockingly cold weather in Orlando earlier this month.
- Reviews of Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney and The Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom courtesy of Natalie.
- We’ve got a guest, everyone’s second-favorite Deek, George from Imaginerding, who discusses his love of “intimate” Disney bathrooms.
- The sad, sad demise of Mickey’s Toon Town Fair.
- The latest news and travel information.
As usual, we promise to go a bit off-topic and make silly jokes, but we’re always serious when we talk Disney, so join us for some fun and some good information. If you’ve got questions, please visit ourpage and drop us a line. We’ll answer your questions on the show and do a monthly prize drawing that includes everyone who writes in.
You can listen to Mouse Chat online here or on Itunes.
Chris writes here and at. She is also a member of the .