Many times I find myself asking… Can I take this into the park? Disney has some wonderful guidelines in place for its guests. Listed below you will find the items that are NOT permitted in the Disney Parks. Taking a quick moment to read though these can save you a lot of time and hassle at the entrance.
You may not bring the following types of items into the theme parks:
- Inline skates
- Shoes with built-in wheels
- Strollers larger than 36″ x 52″ (92 x 132 cm)
- Suitcases, coolers or backpacks with or without wheels larger than 24″ (61 cm) long x 15″ (38 cm) wide x 18″ (46 cm) high. Coolers required for medication may be stored in a locker or at Guest Relations.
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV, wheelchair or stroller
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels and devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind
- Folding chairs
- Glass containers (excluding baby food jars and perfume bottles)
- Pets (unless they are service animals)
- Balloons, straws and drink lids are not permitted in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park for the safety of our animals
- Tripod stands or monopod stands that cannot fit inside a standard backpack
Additional items may also not be permitted inside the theme parks. Please use your best judgment and do not bring anything that may be potentially harmful or disruptive.
Professional Photography and Recording Equipment
Professional photographers with professional cameras or recording equipment, who are visiting Walt Disney World Resort with the intent to take photographs or recordings of people, Walt Disney World Resort properties or icons for professional purposes must make prior arrangements with Walt Disney World Resort Media Relations.
My name is Jen and I am a writer for Chip and Company. I am also an Independent Consultant with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency of Chip and the Disney Addicts. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your next “MAGICAL” vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!