The future of the land of tomorrow is going to be bright! Epcot is undergoing so many changes this fall. Just this week the Walt Disney World website updated refurbishment announcements on many of the popular locations throughout EPCOT. Some are closing permanently, some are just undergoing renovations, and some are being moved to new locations.
Mouse Gear, Club Cool, Pin Central, and Heritage Manor will all close before the end of the year. Several of these offerings will continue to operate in temporary locations while work takes place in those areas of the park. Take a look at the list we’ve compiled here of the future updates:
- Fountain View Starbucks will close and open in a temporary location this fall during renovations
- Electric Umbrella will close on September 8, 2019
- Innoventions East, Colortopia, and Nanooze Break are all scheduled to close permanently this fall.
- Art of Disney and Pin Central will close on September 8, 2019
- The Camera Center and Heritage Manor will close and return early next year with different product assortments from Pin Central and Art of Disney, respectively.
- Mouse Gear will move to a temporary location while crews refurbish its current home.
- Club Cool will be incorporated into a new space in the near future.
- Meet Disney Pals Character Spot is closing to be relocated to another spot in the park at a later date
- As a part of the largest transformation in the park’s history, the Fountain of Nations will close permanently on Sept. 8, 2019.
Disney has announced that at the D23 Expo this fall they will make more announcements about the future of Epcot! Stay tuned.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.