Hong Kong Disneyland will reopen for the third time and welcome guests again on February 19th.
In line with the latest regulations and guidance from government and health authorities, the resort will continue to maintain its measured approach with health and safety measures. A range of enhanced new measures will be implemented, including mandatory COVID-19 testing for cast members involved in operation once every 14 days.
“From everyone at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, we wish you good health, happiness and prosperity in the year of the Ox. Every cast member has been putting tremendous effort in preparing our park reopening. I could not be more thrilled to announce that our park will be reopened on February 19, to welcome guests to experience the magic of our 15th anniversary and our new Castle of Magical Dreams. I want to give thanks for the support of our guests and the countless efforts from our cast members during this challenging time,” said Michael Moriarty, Managing Director, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort will arrange mandatory COVID-19 testing for cast members involved in operation once every 14 days as required by the latest health and safety regulations. The new safety measure represents an additional step to promote the health and safety of all guests and cast members.
Enhanced park visit reservation process with added “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code locations
As required by the latest health and safety regulations, park visitors are required to scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code or register their names, contact numbers, and date and time of visit before entering the premises. All visiting guests will be required to provide their names and contact numbers on the Hong Kong Disneyland Park Reservation website when reserving their visit date with valid tickets or membership cards prior to arrival. Additionally, “LeaveHomeSafe” QR codes will be displayed across the resort, such as the entrance of the park, restaurants and hotel recreation facilities.
Reservations for all guests will begin from 10 a.m. on February 18. Guests are also required to make a health declaration as part of their reservation process.
Health and safety measures remain a priority
The resort will continue with its health and safety measures including temperature screening, the wearing of face masks, social distancing, and increased cleaning and sanitization in accordance with the latest regulations and guidance from the government and health authorities .
Similar to park operations prior to the recent closure, a five-day per week operation will remain in place, with the park closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays (except public holidays and special days designated by the resort from time to time) until further notice. Additionally, the park will control capacity as required by the government regulations. Park operations and processes for both guests and cast members will continue to be reviewed on an ongoing basis and adjusted as necessary to take into account the latest government regulations.
Castle of Magical Dreams invites guests to reunite for “Double Celebration”
A special “Double Celebration” ticket offer is available for Hong Kong residents to visit the park twice for HK$688. Guests are invited to visit the Castle of Magical Dreams, the re-imagined centrepiece of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, which shines as a beacon of courage, hope and possibility, and to attend the special celebration of the resort’s 15th anniversary. General guests may make a reservation from seven days prior to arrival. Magic Access members may reserve from eight to nine days, subject to different membership tiers, prior to arrival.
Under the shine of the castle, Disney friends and cast members look forward to welcoming guests once again to enjoy the magic of the park! ### Hong Kong Disneyland asks for guests’ kind understanding and compliance with the following requirements when the park reopens. Guests must:
- Purchase their tickets in advance and reserve a visit up to seven days in advance of their visit online, via the Hong Kong Disneyland reservation website. Magic Access members must also make a reservation prior to visiting, but can enjoy the benefit of reserving eight to nine days, subject to different membership tiers, in advance.
- Make a health declaration and provide their name and contact number as part of the Hong Kong Disneyland park reservation process.
- Undergo temperature screening procedures upon arrival. Guests with a temperature of 37.5 °C or above cannot be admitted.
- Wear a mask at all times during their visit, except when enjoying food and beverage at catering premises. These measures will continue to be reviewed as the situation evolves and will be adjusted as necessary.
- As required by the government and health authorities, park visitors are required to scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code or register their names and contact numbers before entering the premises.
- NEW Pina Colada Cheesecake at Amorette’s Patisserie - June 19, 2021
- Haunted Mansion Stretching Room is back in operation! - June 19, 2021
- Living with the Land Dividers have been removed! - June 18, 2021