This Thursday Homecomin’ in Disney Springs will be hosting an in person Job Fair from 9am till 12pm.
Think you have what it takes to be part of Chef Art’s team? Then they want to hear from YOU!
Here are the details:
Hosts – Starting Pay $13+
Avg. AM Tips – $250
Avg. PM Tips – $300
𝐁𝐎𝐇 – Starting Pay $15+
We’re looking for talented culinary/customer service-oriented professionals who can work in a fast-paced environment and have fun while doing it. Along with great starting pay & working with an established brand, you’ll be eligible for all the great Disney perks that come with working on property!
• Our hosts are the first impression our guests receive and we want it to be with a positive attitude and a big smile. If you are that person and want to get started with Homecomin, come on in & see us!
• By the end of the summer, you might be one of our servers, UT’s or BOH Staff – those opportunities are there for you to grab.
𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙚 & 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙥 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨
• Work in a fast-paced, from scratch and farm-to-table kitchen at Disney Springs.
• Get to see how world-class Celebrity Chef Art Smith puts together the best Florida Southern Food anywhere in the state.
• Starting Pay is $15.00 and higher with high volume, from scratch experience.
• High energy, a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and smile is what we’re looking for in our FOH.
• Servers avg. $250 in tips on am shifts and avg. over $300 in tips on pm shifts.
• We only take the best of the best and nicest of people to be on our team.
• You need to love working with people in a fast-paced environment, be upbeat and positive all the time, and be willing to go the extra mile to make the guest experience and our restaurant the best at Disney Springs!
For more information visit their Facebook Page.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Full lineup announced for EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival – Garden Rocks Concert Series - January 12, 2022
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon closed for the 2nd day in a row - January 12, 2022
- Brittany Charboneau makes runDisney history at the Walt Disney World Marathon - January 11, 2022