Here comes Santa Claus, right down Main Street, U.S.A.! The holidays at the Disneyland Resort in California will be bringing the merry once again, from November 12, 2013, through January 6, 2014.
There’s so much to look forward to during this special season that you don’t want to miss any of the following:
- The all-new “World of Color – Winter Dreams”
- Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree, where you can meet Santa Claus and enjoy games, music and crafts
- Buena Vista Street and Cars Land and “a bug’s land” decked out with holiday ornaments and décor
- Wintertime nighttime funtime at Mad T Party
- “Phineas and Ferb’s Rockin’ Rollin’ Dance Party: Holiday Edition”
- The return of Three Kings Day celebration
And of course, you will also want to see Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle, “Believe…in Holiday Magic” fireworks show, “A Christmas Fantasy” parade, “it’s a small world” holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday.
So start making your holiday plans now, because the Happiest Place on Earth is about to get merrier.
Are you thinking about a Disneyland vacation? Contact Siera at email@example.com to plan your holiday vacation and make this holiday season more special than ever!
When Siera isn’t helping plan Disney vacations or sharing the latest Disney news, you can find her spreading magic on Facebook and Twitter. Are you thinking about a Disney vacation? Siera, a Disney travel specialist, would love to help you! Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-771-1290!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.