Join Merida and Elinor in baking some delicious Holiday Gingersnaps!
This recipe was shared by Pixar pastry chef MaryLou Jaso and is extremely simple yet delicious! It features just a few ingredients to give these cookies just the right amount of spice. So put on Brave on Disney+ and start baking these adorable treats!
- 9 oz of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1.25 cups of brown sugar
- .5 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of powdered ginger
- 2.24 cups of flour
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- .25 cup of molasses
- 2 tsp of grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 1.5 tsp of ground clove
- demerara sugar
- Cream butter, brown sugar, salt and spices.
- Mix in molasses, then mix in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together baking soda and flour, then add to the dough and mix.
- Scoop mixture with a 1oz of ice cream scoop, roll in demerara sugar and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 325F for about ten minutes until golden and slightly cracked.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022