Craving a cocktail with all the tiki vibes? What about a Hippopotomai-Tai!
A delicious drink that can be found at Trader Sam’s at Disney’s Polynesian Resort or over at the Disneyland Hotel in California. If you visit Disney, you have to make time to visit this tiki bar and enjoy the delicious cocktails it has to offer, you won’t regret it.
In the meantime, you can have a fun time at home by recreating this drink following this easy recipe:
- 1 oz of rum
- 1 oz of dark rum
- 1/2 oz of orgeat syrup
- 1/2 oz of orange Curacao liqueur
- 1/2 oz of agave nectar
- 1 oz of fresh lime juice
- Mint sprig, orange and cherry skewer, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass or shaker, add ice and shake.
- Strain into drinking glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with mint, orange and cherry skewer.
Credit: Disney / Delish