‘Harry Potter: A History of Magic‘ Exhibit Is Available Online For A Limited Time. Hello Witches and Wizards of the muggle world! Get ready to go on a limited-time tour of the Harry Potter: A History of Magic exhibit from The British Library. The exhibit is currently available online thanks to the #HarryPotterAtHome movement hosted by the team at Wizarding World, helping to bring the world of Harry Potter to fans of all ages during the COVID-19 pandemic, also known as Coronavirus.
Features included in the online exhibit tour include:
- Discover the Artistry of Jim Kay: Meet the man illustrating the latest editions of Harry Potter books.
- Experience the Magic: The Super Carlin Brothers meet The British Library’s Julian Harrison.
- The Journey of Harry Potter: From an idea at a train station to global success.
- The History of Magic: From the Ripley Scroll to exploding cauldrons.
- The Bewitching Collection of The Museum of Witchcraft & Magic: From broomsticks to crystal ballast’s got it all.
- The Story of Harry Potter at The British Library: Lead curator Julian Harrison on creating Harry Potter: A History of Magic. And More.
You can check out the full ‘Harry Potter: A History of Magic’ Exhibit by CLICKING HERE
The exhibit has become available just days after Harry Potter series author, J.K. Rowling, lifted licensing fees on the usage of the “Harry Potter” book series so teachers can use them to read to their students online while under mandated quarantines or practicing social distancing during the Coronavirus outbreak.
Rowling shared to her Twitter page, “Delighted to help teachers reach kids at home by relaxing the usual licence required to post videos of themselves reading Harry Potter books. Go to bit.ly/3bbLbU4 to find the guidelines. Be well, everyone. More soon! #HarryPotterAtHome.”
Delighted to help teachers reach kids at home by relaxing the usual licence required to post videos of themselves reading Harry Potter books. Go to https://t.co/77d90pkiYK to find the guidelines. Be well, everyone. More soon! 💫#HarryPotterAtHome
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) March 20, 2020
We can’t wait to see what kind of extra magic Rowling and her team have in store for children everywhere! Be sure to share this story with the teachers in your life and we would love to see photos of you reading in the comments. Be sure to check back here at Chip and Co. for all things Harry Potter!
Featured Photo Credit: Wizarding World
Source: ForbesFor more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Rumored: ‘Solo’ Series Coming to Disney+ After Trending Online - May 27, 2020
- All 8 ‘Harry Potter’ Films Now Available to Stream on HBO Max - May 27, 2020
- Scott Derrickson to Direct ‘Labyrinth’ Sequel - May 27, 2020