Starting this morning you can start booking the Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package! This dessert party will give guests amazing views of the HalloWishes fireworks while dining on frightfully delightful desserts. This event will be held on select nights August 25 through November 1 at the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant in Magic Kingdom. It will take place most nights during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Halloween-themed treats will include chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, cupcakes, ice cream, seasonal fruits, cheeses, and more. Guests can also enjoy sparkling cider, specialty drinks, signature lemonades, coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
2017 Event Dates
- August 25 and 29
- September 1,7,10, 12, 15 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, and 29
- October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31
- November 1
- Dessert Party Time – 9:15 PM
- Fireworks Show Time – 10:15 PM
- $79 (plus tax) for guests ages 10+
- $47 (plus tax) for guests ages 3 to 9
- Valid admission ticket for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is also required and not included in the price of this package.
- Pre-assigned seating is available at the dessert party—every table has great views of Cinderella Castle.
- In the event of inclement weather, the fireworks may be delayed or canceled. However, the dessert party will occur regardless of weather conditions.
- Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit : Disney
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018