It’s never too early to start planning for Christmas! The Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party at Tomorrowland is coming back again this year and starting this morning reservations are open. This dessert party will give guests spectacular views of Holiday Wishes : Celebrate the Spirit of the Season fireworks while dining on sweet treats. This event will be held on select nights from November 9 through December 22 at the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant in Magic Kingdom. It will take place most nights during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Holiday themed treats will include cupcakes, chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, ice cream, cheeses and fresh, seasonal fruits and more. Guests can also enjoy sparkling cider, signature lemonades, specialty Christmas drinks, hot chocolate, coffee or tea.
2017 Event Dates
- November 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26 and 28
- December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22
- Dessert Party Time – One hour prior to the Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season fireworks
- $79 (plus tax) for guests ages 10+
- $47 (plus tax) for guests ages 3 to 9
- Guests who have purchased the Holiday Wishes Dessert Premium Package can check in beginning at 4:00 PM at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant. Upon check-in, you will receive an official credential for event identification.
- Valid admission ticket for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is also required and not included in the price of this package.
- Seating will be available at the dessert party on a first-come, first-served basis—though every table features views of Cinderella Castle.
- In the event of inclement weather, the fireworks may be delayed or canceled. However, the dessert party will occur regardless of weather conditions.
- Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit : Disney
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018