Once again the Hand Crafted Candy Canes are returning to the Disneyland Resort for the Holidays!
Here are the details:
A tradition since 1968, our infamous candy canes at Disneyland Resort are hand-crafted during the holiday season – from mixing the ingredients to hand-pulling, rolling, and twisting the candy. The result is colorful swirls of oversized sweetness – 18-inches long!
A very limited number of these impressive candy canes will be produced by our candy makers this season. They will be sold only at:
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen at Disneyland park: Dec. 7, 9,15, 21, 23
- Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure park: Dec. 8, 14, 16, 22
For a chance to purchase one of the candy canes this year, a mobile waitlist system will be used, as quantities are very limited. Once the mobile waitlist is activated, you can add your name and phone number at the location to receive a text back with a time to return to the location for the opportunity to purchase your candy cane, subject to availability.** Candy canes are not available through mobile order.
(Note: All offerings subject to availability, and change or cancellation without notice.)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- International star Shakira visits the Magic Kingdom - January 10, 2022
- Disney World raises prices on Food & Beverages - January 10, 2022
- Disney World Weekday Magic Ticket for Florida Residents - January 10, 2022