The holidays have made their way into the hotels of the Disneyland Resort! Guests staying at one of the hotels will be immersed in festive decor, seasonal treats, and overall merriment. Why let the joyfulness of the holidays end when you leave the parks?
Here are some of the very special, sparkling ways guests can enjoy a holiday visit:
- Holiday Décor: At Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, the lobby shines with a holiday tree adorned with an under-the-sea theme with blue, green and silver decorations and a garland glistening with shells and starfish. The mid-century modern Disneyland Hotel welcomes guests with vintage-inspired art on the lobby wall and pool archway. Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa brings its majestic, towering tree with ornaments inspired by the Arts & Crafts movement of early California.
- Grand Gingerbread House and Holiday Treats: A highlight at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is the gingerbread replica of the hotel. Standing 7 feet tall and 12 feet wide, the structure is created from more than 600 pounds of gingerbread, 600 pounds of powdered sugar, 250 pounds of fondant and 1 pound of pixie dust – plus 25 hidden Mickeys. Nearby, pick up sweet treats such as Mickey Christmas cookies from the lobby’s holiday cart.
- Santa Claus and Carolers: Santa will visit each Disneyland Resort hotel from Nov. 25 – Dec. 24, 2021, and hotel guests are encouraged to share their wishes with St. Nick. Guests will also be delighted to hear the joyful sounds of handbell carolers at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Nov. 25, 2021 – Jan. 9, 2022, and holiday carolers strolling the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Dec. 15 – 25, 2021.
- Spa La La La La: At the new Tenaya Stone Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, guests of any of the three Disneyland Resort Hotels may treat themselves to a holiday season spa treatment, November 26, 2021 – January 3, 2022. The Candy Cane Lane Foot Treatment uses a refreshing peppermint cocoa foot soak, scrub and a minty massage to soothe and invigorate feet and legs. The Underneath the Tree Signature Massageuses customized massage techniques combined with the scent of fir, California lemon, wild mint and a touch of eucalyptus for pure relaxation.
- Give the Gift of a 2022 Getaway: Save up to 25% off select rooms with a magical new offer at a Disneyland Resort Hotel for stays from January 3, 2022 to April 7, 2022, when booked by March 17, 2022.
Are you celebrating the holidays at the Disneyland Resort hotels this year?
For help with planning your Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency and my services are complimentary!