Are you going to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World this year? Do you or a family member have a food allergy? Then, I have great news to pass along. You can still enjoy all the fun of the party, including trick-or-treating, with Disney’s allergy-friendly offerings.
Here’s how it works:
- Pick up your teal-colored treat bag from two Allergy-Friendly Centers located at Town Square Theater near Tony’s Town Square Restaurant on Maine Street U.S.A. or the Liberty Square Ticket Office near the Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square.
- Collect your teal tokens at any trick-or-treat locations throughout the park. You can consult your 2018 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Guide Map for exact locations.
- Teal tokens can be redeemed for special allergy-friendly treats at the two Allergy-Friendly Centers mentioned above throughout the night.
Curious as to what allergy-friendly treats are being offered? Check out the list below:
- YumEarth Lollipops in cherry, watermelon, and strawberry
- Ricemilk Chocolate Bar
- Dark Chocolate Bar
- Gummy Worms
- Gummy Bears
- Jelly Beans
- GoGo SqueeZ
- Crunchy Mini Double Chocolate Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Seed & Fruit – Moutain Mambo
- Rice Chocolate Sun Cups
- Wether’s Originals
Pro Tip: Ask a Cast Member for a list showing exactly what ingredients are in each offering.
If you are looking for some non-food options, Disney has that covered too! Below are some items that can be redeemed for teal tokens:
Here’s to a magical and allergy-friendly Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party experience!
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to Mickey’s Not Scary Halloween Party and Walt Disney World! There are still some great discounts available for this Fall and holiday season! Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018