Guide to All Fourth of July Treats Coming to Disneyland in July
Independence Day is a week and a half away and Disneyland will be offering some tasty, patriotic treats! If you’ll be celebrating our nation’s birthday at the Disneyland Resort, you won’t want to miss these treats.
Related – Fourth of July Food & Drinks coming to Disney World for Independence Day
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe (Available July 1 through 4; Mobile Order available)
- Fourth of July Cupcake: Spiced cake with apple filling and red, white, and blue buttercream
Red Rose Taverne (Available July 1 through 4; Mobile Order available)
- Star-Spangled Stuff: Blue shortbread cookie, red velvet cake, raspberry, and star sprinkles
Related – Disneyland Holiday Snacks and Treats you don’t want to miss
Disney California Adventure Park
Hollywood Lounge (Available July 1 through 4; Mobile Order available)
- Red, White, and Blue Cocktail: Blend of Spiced & Silver Rum, tequila, blue curaҫao, tropical fruit juices, and Italian bitters
Pym Test Kitchen (Available July 1 through 4; Mobile Order available)
- Test 0615: Fowl Play: BBQ turkey leg and red particle sides (marble potato salad and pickled vegetables) (New)
- Experiment 0341: Red, White and Blue Slush: Lemon-lime and blue raspberry slush topped with grenadine and cherry flavor-filled boba (New)
Downtown Disney District
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes (Available July 1 through 4)
- Red, White and Blue Shake: Vanilla rim with red, white, and blue sprinkles topped with a Fourth of July cupcake, firecracker popsicle, whipped cream, red, white, and blue sprinkles, and a cherry
Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs (Available July 4 through 10)
- Firecracker Hot Link: A hot link dipped in batter, rolled in Panko crumbs, and drizzled with a spicy sriracha mayo and hot cheese puff dust (New)
California Churro (Available July 4 through 10)
- Firecracker Churro rolled in strawberry sugar, drizzled with marshmallow fluff, and sprinkled with red and blue candy pieces (New)
Sprinkles (Available July 1 through 4)
- Stars and Sprinkles Red Velvet: Southern-style light chocolate cake topped with cream cheese frosting and celebratory red, white, and blue sprinkles
- Fourth of July Decorate At-Home Kit
- Fourth of July Bake-At-Home Kit
Wetzel’s Pretzels (Available through July 10)
- Frozen Striped Lemonade: This drink celebrates Independence Day with a mixture of fresh lemonade, blue raspberry, and kiwi strawberry (New)
Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Holiday Cart (Available June 30 through July 4)
- Layered Cake Pop: Vanilla sponge cake with vanilla buttercream and red, white, and blue sprinkles (New)
- Mickey Fourth of July Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in white chocolate topped with fondant stars (New)
- Fourth of July Cookie Shot with Milk: Choice of milk, low-fat milk, strawberry, or chocolate milk (New)
- Fourth of July Cookie Shot with Alcohol: Choice of Bailey’s Irish Cream, Grand Marnier, Captain Morgan Rum, Jameson Irish Whisky, or Rumchata (New)
Happy Fourth of July! May your celebrations be festive and your taste buds be satisfied.
If you’d like to celebrate the Fourth of July at Disneyland, contact me today to start planning your trip! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and my services are complimentary.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!