I have exciting news to share! New dining locations are being added to Mobile Ordering. But the best part is Aloha Isle is one of them. Soon you will no longer have to stand in line waiting for your precious Dole Whip!
Here’s a list of the new locations:
- Lunching Pad at the Magic Kingdom (Tomorrowland)
- Aloha Isle at the Magic Kingdom (Adventureland)
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe at Hollywood Studios (Sunset Blvd)
- Fairfax Fare at Hollywood Studios (Sunset Blvd)
- Catalina Eddie’s at Hollywood Studios (Sunset Blvd)
- Sunshine Seasons at EPCOT (The Land Pavilion)
As of today Disney has not announced the start date for when the new dining locations will be live on Mobile Ordering. Once we have those details we will share it with all of our Chip and Company friends!
Mobile Order, Disney’s food ordering service, can be found in the My Disney Experience App and offers the added convenience of being able to place orders and purchase meals on-the-go. You select menu items, customize orders and pre-pay for meals during park visits – all within the app.
Here is a tutorial video on how to use the Mobile Order feature:
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018