Who is ready for Halloween at Magic Kingdom? I know I am! Get ready to feast your eyes on the Foodie Guide to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Halloween at Magic Kingdom. There is lots to tempt your sweet tooth with this year!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party starts tomorrow August 16th at Magic Kingdom Park! Sights and sounds to look forward to include an all-new fireworks show (Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular), special character greetings, Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade, and the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular. However, we can’t forget about the food, all the yummy, delicious, spooktacular food! Disney Parks Blog has also hidden a few sneak peeks of the party merchandise in the food photos too.
Get ready to run Amuck Amuck Amuck, with a spooky Hocus Pocus inspired cupcake. The Amuck, Amuck, Amuck Cupcake will be available Daily at Main Street Bakery. This trick or treat candy inspired cupcake (a cupcake baked peanut butter chips, chocolate candy bits, and toffee) is filled with caramel sauce, and topped with an edible cake “cauldron” iced with chocolate buttercream and garnished with a white chocolate decoration featuring the Sanderson sisters.
You can also find the Halloween Cinnamon Roll daily at Main Street Bakery too! The classic Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll is topped with orange icing and a chocolate spider web.
The Jack and Sally push pops were simply meant to be! These are a party-exclusive that can be found at carts near Cinderella Castle. The Sally cake pop features gluten-friendly vanilla cake, buttercream, strawberry crispy pearls, and a white chocolate Sally. The Jack cake pop has chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white chocolate and dark chocolate crispy pearls, dark chocolate curls, and a white chocolate Jack Skellington.
Other ghoulish finds include:
- Donald Duck Brownie – Available Daily at Casey’s Corner – DONALD IS A PUMPKIN. How cute is that? This brownie comes topped with a chocolate piece featuring the duck himself, and he’s dressed in his trick-or-treat best!
- Now Begin Thy Magic Spell – Party Exclusive, Available at Casey’s Corner – Bring out your inner witch by sipping on this red slush with passion fruit, blue curaçao, Sprite, and lemonade garnished with a chocolate-covered apple slice.
- Hades Nachos – Party Exclusive, Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café – You’ll feel like the Lord of the Underworld with these black bean nacho chips topped with “fiery” buffalo chicken and your choice of items from the toppings bar.
- Billy’s Worms & Dirt – Party Exclusive, Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café – “Unfaithful lover long since dead, deep asleep in thy wormy bed, wiggle thy toes, open thine eyes, twist thy fingers toward the skies! Life is sweet, be not shy, on thy feet, so say I!” Risen from the grave just for the occasion, William ‘Billy’ Butcherson comes to life in this sweet treat featuring chocolate pudding topped with gluten-friendly cake crumbs, gummy worms, and a white chocolate decoration featuring the zombie, himself.
- Caramel Pretzel, Cinnamon Donuts, and Frozen Apple Cider – Party Exclusive, Available at Golden Oak Outpost – Taste the flavors of fall with these yummy delights from the Golden Oak Outpost. Try the caramel-filled pretzel, cinnamon-sugar-coated donut holes, or frozen apple cider.
- Headless Horseman Cheesecake – Party Exclusive, Available at Sleepy Hollow – Ride into the night with pumpkin cheesecake layered with gluten-friendly chocolate cake, chocolate crunchies, orange glaze, and a Headless Horseman chocolate piece.
- Chocolate Mickey Waffle Sundae – Party Exclusive, Available at Sleepy Hollow- What would a party be without Mickey waffles? These black chocolate waffles come topped with pumpkin gelato, candy corn, caramel sauce, and sprinkles.
- Constance’s for Better or For Worse Wedding Cake – Party Exclusive, Available at the Liberty Square Popcorn Cart – You don’t have to bring your death certificate with you to enjoy this citrus-scented cake with raspberry Bavarian cream, white chocolate glaze, icing pearls, flowers , and a chocolate axe for chopping wood of course!
- Maleficent Cone – Available Daily at Storybook Treats – If you’re feeling extra evil, then the Maleficent cone is for you! It’s a black waffle cone filled with lime soft-serve and topped with chocolate horns and purple sugar.
- Snake Eyes – Party Exclusive, Available at Storybook Treats (Coming in September!) – Well, well, well, what have we here? SNAKE EYES! This drink comes with Sprite, green apple, and lemonade garnished with gummy worms and light up dice.
- Pumpkin Spice Soft Serve Sundae – Available Daily at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – This yummy sundae comes with pumpkin spice and everything nice and is topped with candy corn and caramel sauce.
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake – Available Daily at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – If a milkshake is more your style, then this gluten-friendly pumpkin spice milkshake is the way to go! It comes topped with candy pumpkins and a Mickey marshmallow straw.
- Berry Blaster – Party Exclusive, Available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café – Get ready to blast off with this specialty drink consisting of blue curaçao, cherry lemonade, and Sprite garnished with a lemon wheel and raspberries.
- Lots-O-Burger – Party Exclusive, Available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café – This huggable burger features a beef patty topped with brie fondue, strawberry-bacon jam, an onion ring, and a Lotso bun.
- Pirates Horizon – Party Exclusive, Available at Aloha Isle – Aaarrrrggghhh, this be a mighty fine drink! Ye ought to try it! The Pirates Horizon features orange juice, passion fruit, and pineapple juice garnished with a pineapple wedge on a pirate sword skewer.
- Hades Hatred – Party Exclusive, Available at Cool Ship – After chowing down on those Hades Nachos, cool off with Hades Hatred, featuring lemonade, blue curaçao, and blueberry popping pearls topped with blue cotton candy.
This year also brings lots of spooky novelties, including Mickey Pumpkin Balloon and Oogie Boogie popcorn buckets, the Hitchhiking Ghosts (featuring a sipper and two buckets), and a Jack Skellington sipper. These items will be materializing at various times throughout the season, and are all are available only while supplies last.
If this Foodie Guide To Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Halloween at Magic Kingdom has you fiending for spooky treats, you can check them out at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, that runs on select nights through August 16th – November 1, 2019.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Stunning New 50th Anniversary Cinderella Designer Doll - January 10, 2022
- ChEARful New Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Snow Globe - January 7, 2022
- Adorable New Orange Bird MagicBand For Annual Passholders! - January 6, 2022