From March 2 through April 12, 2018, celebrate the bounty of California with irresistible cuisine, beverages, entertainment and more at the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival!
Come to Disney California Adventure Park for the festival’s exciting events, and stay for the irresistible small plates and beverages for sale at over a dozen different outdoor Marketplaces. Each location’s menu is inspired by fresh, California-grown ingredients like avocado, strawberries, fragrant citrus, peppers and artisanal cheese. You’ll also discover an array of locally brewed craft beers and wines from all over the Golden State.
Here are the food booths and the yummy food they offer!
Garlic Kissed- Savor food and drinks featuring the stinking rose.
Nuts About Cheese- Discover wine’s best friends.
LA Style – Feast on favorite southland food truck flavors.
Uncork California – Sip wine by the glass or try a flight.
Peppers Cali-Ente – Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy fare with a Cali twist!
California Craft Brews – Cheers to a round from California’s best local breweries.
Strawberry Patch – Hail the big red berry for top billing!
Avocado Time – Indulge in flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing.
Eat Your Greens – Tickle your taste buds with healthy fare.
Citrus Grove – Zing it up with zesty refreshment!
I Heart Artichokes – Partake in the thistle—prepared 3 ways!
Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo – Rally for these sliders, wings ‘n’ beer—a sports fan’s dream!
Off the Cob – Celebrate the essence of summer’s sweetness.
Festival Beer Garden
Reservations are required and space is limited for this popular event. We recommend you make your reservations in advance.
Reservations may be made through the day of an event; however, we are unable to guarantee availability. Price does not include tax and gratuities for servers. Full payment is required at time of booking to secure your reservation.
- Important Information
- Guests must be age 21 or older and present a valid photo ID to attend. No one under the required age, including infants or children accompanied by an adult, will be admitted into the venue.
- Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to the event at Steakhouse 55.
- Once booked, there are no cancellations, exchanges or refunds.
- Event elements and information, including presenters, schedules, pricing and hours are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018