It’s beginning to look a lot like… Fall?!? If you’re anything like me, Thanksgiving is one of your favorite holidays! I hate to see Turkey Day so overlooked, especially when there is much to be thankful for. All too often it seems we jump straight for Halloween to Christmas. That’s why I was so excited when I discovered that Tomorrowland Terrace was serving up some of our favorite fall comfort foods.
Tomorrowland Terrace has long been one of my favorite spots for a quick bite at Magic Kingdom so I am thrilled that this spot, which is only opening seasonally will be serving Thanksgiving favorites and even some unorthodox festive flavors! Take a look at all the amazing offerings:
- Flavors of Fall Salad (with or without Roasted Turkey) – Mixed Greens, Granny Smith Apples, Cranberries, Sharp Cheddar, Pumpkin Seeds, and Maple Shallot Vinaigrette
- French Dip – Roast Beef, Au jus on a Roll served with French Fries or Apple Slices.
- Frozen Pumpkin Pie – A creamy pumpkin slushy topped with whipped cream, pumpkin spice, and a sugar cookie leaf.
- Oven Roasted Turkey BLT – Roasted Turkey, Apple Wood Smoked Bacon, Smoked Gouda, Chipotle Garlic Aioli, Lettuce, and Tomato on a Roll served with French Fries or Apple Slices
- Plant Based BBQ Cheeseburger – Plant Based Hamburger topped with BBQ Vegan Aioli, Vegan Cheddar and Onion Straws served on a Pretzel Bun
- Pumpkin Pie Tart – with vanilla whipped cream and a spiced cookie crumble.
- Traditional Thanksgiving Meal – Oven Roasted Turkey, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, Turkey Gravy, Dressing, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce
You’ll want to sink your teeth into these delicious offerings while you can, they disappear November 24th!!!!
If you’re ready to experience the magic of a Disney Holiday, fill out the form below or contact me at Jill@pixiedusteddreams for a free, no obligation quote! I can’t wait to help you plan your magic from start to finish. Let’s turn those Disney Dreams into Disney plans!