Fall has arrived at the Magic Kingdom! Today is officially the first day of the Halloween decorations at Disney World.
The street lamps are decorated with playful Mickey jack-o-lanterns and harvest wreaths.
Even the shops on Main Street U.S.A get a Halloween-themed makeover. Magic Kingdom is definitely the place to be for Autumn decorations.
Let’s take a look at the Fall Decorations in the Magic Kingdom.
You can see how Disney transforms the Magic Kingdom theme park overnight below.
As an additional bonus, we have this video of the latest Halloween merchandise now available at Disney World!
Don’t miss out on the fall foods that are at the Magic Kingdom!
- Madame Leota Sipper Cup debuted in the Magic Kingdom
- Fall Beverages Return to Joffrey’s Coffee at Disney World
- New Hades Nachos And Cinnamon Donuts At Pecos Bill!
- Not So Poison Apple Cupcake is Wickedly Delicious
- Poor Unfortunate Souls Float is our new favorite treat
- Say “I do” to the new Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake at the Magic Kingdom
- Headless Horseman Dole Whip Float Rides Into the Magic Kingdom
To see a complete list of Fall Foods at all of the Disney World Theme Parks, click here.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Florida Governor says theme parks could return to normal - September 25, 2020
- Gov. DeSantis lifts all COVID restrictions on restaurants in Florida - September 25, 2020
- Father suing Universal Orlando Resort over death of his son - September 25, 2020