Extended Park Hours Coming to Magic Kingdom This Spring. For Disney guests visiting in April, May, and June of 2019 there may be more time for you to enjoy all the Magic Kingdom has to offer!
Disney is offering extended operating hours on various dates over the next few months. Here are the dates with the new park hours:
- May 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th, June 1st: OPENING at 8AM
- April 28th-30th, May 1st, 2nd, 5th-10th, 12th-17th, 19th-24th, 27th, 28th, 30th: CLOSING at 10 PM
- May 3rd, 4th, 11th, 25th, 26th, 29th, 31st: CLOSING at 11 PM
- May 18th, June 1st: CLOSING at 12 AM
We hope you get to enjoy even more of the Magic Kingdom during these extended park hours!
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? I would love to help you! I am a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the Official Travel Partner of Chip & Company. Key to the World Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I specialize in Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures By Disney, or Universal Orlando Resort Vacations. I also can book your stay with Sandals or Beaches Resort, Norwegian Cruise Line, and many more fantastic Vacation Destinations. I can help you make your dream vacation come true! You can call or text me at 904-806-3759 or email me at email@example.com. Feel free to follow me on Facebook or fill out the form below as well. My planning services are FREE with booking! Yes, really FREE!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Kaitlyn (see all)
- First Photos Show Angelina Jolie as Thena in Marvel’s ‘Eternals’ - September 22, 2019
- Emily Beecham Added to Live-Action ‘Cruella’ Cast - September 22, 2019
- Disney Pushing for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ to be Nominated for the Academy Awards - September 21, 2019